On Wednesday, July 1 we will begin our Front Door Pick Up Service. Here's what you need to know:
* You must have all your materials returned in order to qualify for Front Door Pick Up. The book drop is currently OPEN.
*Visit our website https://www.stratfordlibrarynj.org/ and click the "New Books" tab to find out what has been recently added to our catalog or search the catalog for the books you want.
*Call ((856) 783-0602) and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave:
- Your Name (first and last)
- working phone number where you can be reached when books are ready for pick up
- The title and author of the book you are requesting or DVD. You may request up to 5 materials per library card.
* When we have your materials ready, we will call you and tell you to come pick them up. Please DO NOT just show up, until you have received a confirmation call.
*We will call you back and have you pick up your materials during one of the following times:
Monday: 10am- 2pm
Wednesday: 2pm- 6pm
Friday: 4pm -8pm.
If you can only show up on a particular day, please indicate that in your message or email.
* When you are arrive at the library, please wear a mask and knock on the door. NOTE: To protect our staff and patrons, if you are not wearing a face covering, you will not be given your materials.
*Your materials will be handed to you in a plastic bag. Please note, you will NOT be permitted in the building for any reason, at any time.
*Return materials in the book drop when you are finished.
Please email Sara at email@example.com if you have any questions.